Monday, March 21, 2011

Lettin you get nosey with me!

I want to personally thank each and every one of you for your supportive comments about my sons bullying 
The feedback everyone left helped alot. For a little bit i wondered if i was over reacting.
An update on that note is the mother and i have been emailing back and forth and shes not very nice herself. She keeps trying to make my son out to be the bad guy and  informed me that i did nothing but embarrass and make the situation worse for my son by calling in the bullying counselor from central office. I am debating on posting the emails or at least excerpts from them.
 As for the Kiboomu Giveaway The winners will be contacted by Kiboomu!
 Now on to today's post! I'm sorry Ive been in and out just dealing with a ton of stuff over here


I saw this over at Bibs and Baubles and decided I’d try it too. Since I am fairly new to the blogosphere I thought this was a good way for you all to get to know me a wee bit. Enjoy and feel free to share as well!
The ABC’s Of Me:
{a} Age: 28
{b} Bed Size: Queen
{c} Chore You Hate: just one, huh? laundry.. i can leave laundry forever.....
{d} Dogs: love them!
{e} Essential Start To Your Day: a hug from my little ones.
{f} Favorite Color: pink.That's right in girly!
{g} Gold Or Silver:  silver
{h} Height: 5’5″
{i} Instruments You Play: none. I want to play the piano – does that count?
{j} Job Title: mommy,cook,referee,chaperon,taxi driver and many others
{k} Kids: Ive got three crazy wonderful kids. 2 boys and a girl
{l} Live: Tennessee
{m} Mom’s Name: Valerie
{n} Nicknames: mooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmm
{o} Overnight Hospital Stays: for me? in the past 10 years 4  i think, with my sissy bug.. to many to count
{p} Pet Peeve: too many to name! mostly ignorance in any form
{q} Quote From A Movie: Roads? where we're going we don't need roads
{r} Right- Or Left-Handed: Right
{s} Siblings: 2 sisters and a brother all younger
{t} Time You Wake Up: 6 or 6:30 daily
{u} Underwear: colorful just like my socks!
{v} Vegetables You Dislike: none, I’m not nutty over mushrooms though
{w} What Makes You Run Late: ha.. too many to list
{x} X-Rays You’ve Had: teeth and knee
{y} Yummy Food You Make: according to my family everything is yummo!
{z} Zoo – Favorite Animal: Monkeys.. maybe because i have three that i gave birth to :)

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by MOMS INVENTING. Following you back. Everything makes me run late too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower

    opalstevens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete




need hits

Total Pageviews

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP