Friday, July 8, 2011

In Gods Arms

 i have so much i want to say. I want to reach otu and ask for prayers but it all sound so dumb right now. so  i cant. My grandmother passed last night and my father just called to tell me. as soon as i saw the message from his girlfriend telling me to call him it was urgent i knew in my heart what he had to say. I immediatly went numb. i still am. I dont know how many followers i have left after the much needed break i took from everything but those of you that do read this please pray for my family. we lost an amazing woman last night.
post signature

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I am so sorry girl! you can txt me, call me if you need anything :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know your pain very well, I was at my grandmothers bedside when she passed. If you need anyone to talk to text me, 931-389-1220. I have not made too many friends here since moving here three years ago

    ReplyDelete

need hits

Total Pageviews

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP