Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ultimate Blog party 2010

Ultimate Blog Party 2010
ok so i had thought about joining this ultimate blog party and hadnt decided yet. But then after my morning pop tart today i figured why the hell not.. right?? what could i have to lose?
But i could win some pretty kick ass prizes.. not like I ever win anything!
No! seriously i never win anything.. but who knows.. i might get lucky this time.. plus i might get some new followers which in turn will motivate me to write more and get some of these dang blog ideas out of my already over crowded brain! and goodness knows i need all the room in there i can get.

let me post a little into about myself for all you Blog party guests!
im a 27 yr old stay at home mama of 3 crazy kids with my 4th on the way. ( well my 3rd baby). you see my oldest wasnt birthed by me! But i have her now and thats all that matters.. right? damn straight! ive got a 16 yr old girl (S) a 8 yr old boy (J) a 2 yr old girl (V) and the baby on the way due june 17th (Baby J).
Yes for those of you wondering i AM married. I am married to Baby J's daddy. BUT he doesnt live with us! for a while we just couldnt get along so i said screw it and told him to hit the road. But through everything he stuck around and refused to walk away from us. like most men would have. Now dont get me wrong i LOVE the man. but i can take care of my babies alone. and dont need or want the frustration that WAS coming with hubby. But we have worked through some things and realized some changes we needed to make and made them. or well we are makiing them! we hope he is home under the same roof by the time Baby J is here!
Anyway! My kids drive me bonkers and i LOVE IT! then there are some days i HATE IT! but its part of being mom.
I enjoy lots of things. i own my own buisness which makes enough to pay the bills and almost drives my family insane.. ( ha ha payback). but above all i love being with this people that follow me around yelling MOOOOOOM at me! so um there you have it in a nice nutshell!!

So while i sit here prego with no pants on imma go check out the prizes i might could possibly win.. ill let you know in a min which ones i really want.. then again i might want them all because sometimes i allow myself to be greedy..
ok here we go.. If i were to win anything the following things are what I would want..:

US18 – Goodie Basket for Mom, includes health and beauty items for mom and kids. $5 gift card to Wal-Mart, Softlips Pomegranate Lip Balm, Moments for Mothers, Thoughtful Reflections to Warm Her Heart book by Robert Strand, 20 Sheets of Glossy Photo Paper, EcoTools earth-friendly beauty Intensive Hand Cream, Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Workout DVD, Peaceful Waters Relaxation DVD, Tantric Toning Workout DVD with Stephanie de Phillipo, Magnetic Babysitter Checklist, The Flavor Point Diet book by Dr. David L. Katz, Photo Album that holds 80 photos and a Beautiful decorative Wood Chip Basket. Estimated retail value of prize $50.
Provided by: Healthy Moms – The Number One Health Blog for Moms
Follow here: cltalbert or Visit Our Fan Page: Healthy Moms

US23 – $ 50.00 Gift Certificate good towards any of our personalized products.
Provided by: Monogrammed-Gifts.com
Follow here: @monogram_gift


US5 – Baking Magic for Kids mini-cupcake kit for two winners. This kit contains 12 gourmet mini-cupcakes, unfrosted, with an assortment of frostings and decorations.
Provided by: Baking Magic for Kids
Follow here: Baking Magic Kids or Visit Our Fan Page: Baking Magic for Kids

US92 – Stylish and functional – Baby Elephant Ears are a multi – use head rest for infants and toddlers providing spinal/neck alignment while in carriers and car seats. Offered in various prints & organics. One winner will choose a Baby Elephant Ears of their choice.
Provided by: Jamaise @ Wishing Penny
Follow here: Jamaise or Visit Our Fan Page: Jamaise Wilson

US6 – Hand Stamped Personalized Necklace valued at $48 The Double Stacked A Lot Of Love.
Provided by: Kristen’s Custom Creations
Follow here: KLA Custom or Visit Our Fan Page: Kristen’s Custom Creations

US51 – Two winners will receive a lillebaby EveryWear carrier – the carrier you can wear every way, every where. Choose from Style, Sport or Organic.
Provided by: Scandinavian Child
Follow here: ScanChild or Visit Our Fan Page: Scandinavian Child

US15 – Win a $25 e-gift certificate to the Disney Store.
Provided by: Kristin @ Couponing to Disney
Follow here: Couponin2Disney or Visit Our Fan Page: Couponing To Disney

US48 – New Momma Prize Package from the Pampered Chef including the Must Have Quick-Stir Pitcher and Twixit! Clips valued at over $30!
Provided by: Shelby Michalek

US71 – A $50 Bear Bucks Card to Build A Bear Workshop.
Provided by: Liza Schwab
Follow here: mamaschwab


ok my list could go on and on seriously!! cuz there are some really awesome prizes on there! but be sure to check each of those awesome prizes out.. Cuz i know i did!!! anyway ill get yall a regularly scheduled blog post here in a bit maybe..


post signature

8 comments:

  1. Stopping in from UPB 2010!


    Love your blog. Hope to see you around the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi from the ubp! glad you and the hubby are working things out :) and props to you for raising four kids at 27! i'm 25 and my one is giving me a run for my money :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy Mama, I'm here for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get it completely! I'm a single mom with a long-distance boyfriend. Somehow it works...and sometimes space can be a nice thing...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I just joined the UBP, and I liked your title....cause its similar to mine!! I am going to follow you cause your life sounds a lot like mine....but my husband just ain't worth a damn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just out blog hopping and thought I'd swing by and say hi. Kudos to you for being a SAHM. There are times I think I'd like to...but only because I'm lazy and hate my job. I think I'd still want to send my kids to daycare. LOL...I'm awful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. stopping by from the ubp, have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! from the ubp10, first off let me say, I LOVE YOUR BLOG, there with that said, I am prego to, and I gotta tell that giant chocolate sculpture looked very yummy! I could use some chocolate right about now, :D I will be back! and you can count on that lol

    ReplyDelete




need hits

Total Pageviews

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP