Wednesday, January 27, 2010

jan 2

Saturday, January 2, 2010

convo with a friend about the situation

hey chick how are things
9:51amBree

hey

they are ok
9:51amTara

have you talk to him any?
9:52amBree

xt back and forth

* text
9:52amTara

any good news?
9:52amBree

not really just working thru things or trying to

u back in MI?
9:53amTara

yeah I got back new years eve
9:53amBree

well im glad yall made it back safe!
9:53amTara

thanks me too I hate being here though wish I was still there haha
9:54amBree

yea! i bet!
9:55amBree

i dont know whats gonna happen yet i know that i am extremely hurt by some of the things that have been said
9:56amTara

well is he trying to make it better?
9:56amBree

off and on it seems

but some of the things he has said since all this happened have hurt me worse than the cheating accusations
9:57amTara

well idk ya know what if he didnt cheat?
9:57amBree

huh?
9:58amTara

well I mean ain't ya'll fighting cause you think he cheated?
9:58amBree

its not just that. its a combination of a lot of things.
9:59amTara

oh well idk I just think there comes a time when you need to take 10 steps back and look at everything that has happen..ask yourself if it's worth fixing or if it's beyond repair
9:59amBree

and thats what im doing.

if he hadnt said what he said the night i kicked him out he would still be here. he says i took what he said wrong but... i took it how any other person would have
10:00amTara

well what did he say
10:00amBree

to forget about him and he was done with my non puttin out ass
10:01amTara

haha omg men and their simple simple words
10:01amBree

he says he didnt mean it that way but how would u have taken it?
10:01amTara

how else are you suppose to take it

I would have took it as he was done with me and my non puttin out ass haha

I know it's not funny but it's just saying in my head is..there is really no other way to take that
10:03amBree

he says he ment it that he was done with the argument we were having and he was pissed
10:03amTara

what? lol that don't even relate
10:03amBree

oh i know
10:04amTara

girl I don't know maybe it's time to just let it go?
10:04amBree

but after i kicked him out... it was u dont love me u never did ur a horrible person he dont remember any good times since we have beentogether

to tell me that stuff really hurt

cuz i cant sit here for a second and say i dont love him
10:05amTara

yeah but you have to think too it prolly really hurt him that you kicked him out

he was prolly just pissed off and hurt and did not know how to talk about his emotions
10:06amBree

yea but still even yesterday he told me i didnt love him
10:06amTara

maybe he really does feel that way
10:06amBree

ims to me that in his eyes he doesnt think he has done anything wrong in the relationship

that it was all me
10:07amTara

Johnny always does that shit to me

if you really want to work things out you need to find someone to watch the kids..and you and him spend a day locked in that house together and worthing every little detail out
10:08amBree

yea but i admit ive done wrong but he accuses me of taking all the positive from him and makg him the person he is.

i know but what i dont want is the old promise that we r gonna work on things and i keep working and he goes back to how it was
10:10amTara

then maybe it's done?
10:11amBree

i dunno.. i know that its gonna take more than a few days for me to sort all this pout and all this hes cheating isnt helping because now its supposedly with some girl in a yellow neon

and when i called ryans gf to see if she knew anything i got a text message that if i kept bothering ppl to try and find stuff out he was gonna shut my phone off
10:13amTara

well ryan told me he wasnt cheating

so idk
10:14amBree

but everyone else says ryan sore to them he was and mac says ryan swore to god he didnt tell anyone he was cheating
10:16amTara

well ryan told me that he didnt he just said everyone kept saying that he was telling them but he wasnt

I have known ryan for like 15 years and he usually don't run around just saying shit and I honestly believe him when he tells me that
10:17amBree

ok ty.

but i know girls think diff than guys but.. if some one said a rumor was being traced back to you starting it wouldnt you go to the person who didnt know what to believe and set them straight?
10:18amTara

yeah I would but Ryan and Carrie were not raised to be agressive people like that

honestly

they just leave well enough alone and both usually try to avoid any kind of drama

they are both like that they both like avoid any confrontation
10:19amBree

now

shit

sorry
10:20amTara

its ok
10:20amBree

i think even if i was raised that way i would say screw it and take my chances to clear my name and make sure the person wanting to know the truth knew i didnt say it
10:21amTara

well yeah like I said we would but they won't I just can't explain it you would have to know them two
10:21amBree

shit i was preg and got popped in the face trying to explain that i didnt say somthing everyone thought i did

hold on brb
10:21amTara

k
10:25amBree

V VBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB +

C
10:25amTara

?
10:27amTara

???
10:31amBree

SORRY that was sissy
10:33amBree

no matter what the truth or who started this rumor i have alot to figure out
10:36amBree

but hey ive got to go work on getting sissy room redone so ill holler at u later

No comments:

Post a Comment




need hits

Total Pageviews

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP