Sunday, April 3, 2011

admittance.....

The first step for fixing a problem is... 
hiding the problem..
NO.. Thats not right.
Im hanging my head..  BUT i have to admit.. i have a problem..
a internet problem
A BAD one..
I want
to 
save
everything
EVERYTHING.. well maybe thats admitting to much.. im just super bad about emails and websites.. ok 
and
umm
BLOGS!!!!
I follow so many many blogs.. now only do i follow them i have them bookmarked and im usually on their mailing list if they have one! sad i know.. which leads me to my worst problem.....
EMAILS....
I have hundreds.. wait
thats being nice..
hundreds of thousands.
your probably thinking no one can have hundreds of thousands of emails.. 
well your wrong..  in just my inbox alone i have 3678 unread emails. thats just in my main email account. in my other inboxes there are 2721, 4893,1654 and 6534 so add just the inboxes together and thats....19,480. thats not counting the emails that are in sub folders..
Im never gonna get thru all these emails.. and burried in these emails are awesome reviews for yall and even a few giveaways.
yea giveaways!!....
but you may never know if i don't go attack them soon!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up to the Crazed Fan weekend Hop. I was the guest host this week (http://tawnassecret.blogspot.com) and am just making sure I am following everyone on the list:) I wanted to also invite you to link up to my own personally hosted hop open thru today and every Friday-Sunday at http://tawnasplan.blogspot.com

    Have a wonderful day! I am now your newest follower!
    Tawna

    ReplyDelete




need hits

Total Pageviews

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP